Purposeful Ford Everest Ambiente
Adventure Ready Ford Everest Trend
With capability and technology, Trend is ready to embrace anything thrown its way. Ruggedly stylish, smart and safe, Everest Trend is yours for fun and adventure.
Striking Ford Everest Sport
Sophisticated Ford Everest Platinum
Special Edition Everest Wildtrak
Wildtrak’s unique grille design and tough-look mesh are surrounded by signature C-Clamp LED headlamps, creating a bold and distinctive look.
Muscular, Bold & Confident
Room for Every Family
Everyone should be comfortable, no matter where they are sitting. Everest is more spacious than ever, with every passenger getting more room. On the Platinum model, the Panoramic Roof adds to the sense of openness and adventure.
7 Seats4, Loads of Features
More spacious than ever, Everest gives each of its seven passengers plenty of room, together with ventilation, cup-holder storage and power.
Rugged Good Looks
More where it counts. Increased width firmly plants Everest at its corners. The updated chassis and refined suspension are tougher and more capable, and the bold, rugged exterior reflects that.
Instantly recognisable, Ford’s signature design DNA is reflected in the C-Clamp Headlamps that flank Everest’s commanding grille. This is what capability looks like.
Open the Boot, Hands-Free
Hands full? On selected models open the liftgate5 just by kicking your foot under the sensor. Everest's liftgate is wider for easier loading, opens and closes faster, and is designed to fully operate even with a conventional trailer attached.
A Third Row with Real Room
On selected models Everest’s third row is wider, with more leg room, improved seats and easier access. Overhead vents keep the air circulating and the rear passengers cool and comfortable. The cabin is quieter, so conversation can flow easily. Of course, side curtain airbags are standard.
From the large centre display, choose from multiple camera views to see more than ever. This includes a bird's eye top-down view, 180-degree front and rear split view, Front view11 and rear trailer hitch view.
A network of the vehicle's lights work together or in different zones to illuminate the perimeter around Everest, shining light when you need it. Be it packing up a camp site, checking your surroundings or returning to the vehicle in the dark. Use the integrated touchscreen or FordPass™ App12 to control zones remotely.
The Incredibly Smart SUV
Connectivity at your Fingertips
The huge 10.1” or 12” touchscreen is the command centre of your Everest, giving you instant access to cameras, navigation, entertainment, smartphones, off-road controls and so much more. Everything you need is just a touch away.
Digital Owner's Manual
No more searching through hundreds of printed pages. Access your Digital Owner's Manual, information on vehicle features and a whole lot more - available through your SYNC 4A touchscreen.
Ford Everest FordPass™12 Connectivity
View your Vehicle Status and access key information such as tyre pressure15 or vehicle location. You can also remotely unlock the vehicle, activate Zone Lighting (where fitted)16 and start your vehicle to activate the Climate Control to the last setting. All via the FordPass™ App12.
Ford Everest Wireless Charging Pad
Avoid the hassle of having to plug in your phone. Place it on the Everest's wireless charging14 pad and you are good to go.
Ford Everest Selectable Drive Modes13
Built To Do More
New & Improved Engines
Everest features a choice of premium engines that deliver power and torque for towing, hauling and off-roading and come standard with Ford’s efficient 10-speed automatic.
Ultimate Towing Experience
Impressive 3.5 tonne towing capacity20 is just the start. Loaded with smart tech and features to make hauling safer and easier, Everest was designed and engineered as a complete package.
Built Ford Tough DNA
Dual Recovery Points
For those moments when you push the boundaries. We’ve put recovery points on both sides, two in the front and one in the back meaning you always have a connection point.
800mm Water Wading23
Ready to tackle anything, Everest has exceptional water wading capability across the entire line-up.
Makes you a 4x4 Expert
Selectable drive modes24 optimise the Everest for as many different terrains and conditions as possible, adjusting everything from traction to steering to give you the confidence to take on new challenges.
Designed for Off-Road Adventure
Increased track width, wheels 50mm further forward, full-time 4-wheel drive system and more – Everest has the architecture and poise to make it a great 4-by-4.
Protection for your Family
5 Star Safety Rating
Everest includes a network of safety features and smart driver assistance technology, working together to protect you. Drive with confidence knowing that the Ford Everest has achieved the maximum ANCAP safety rating of 5-stars25.
BLIS with Trailer Coverage
Everest takes blind-spot-detection to the next level. BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Trailer Coverage30 31 can alert you if a vehicle is detected in your Everest's or trailer's blind spot. It's added peace of mind and makes for safer and less stressful driving.
Everest’s standard specs are impressive, but we know you’ll want to customize it to suit your lifestyle. Get ready for next-level personalisation, with a comprehensive range of accessories, including the latest from collaborations with suppliers such as ARB.
Pre-Collision Assist with Intersection Assist26 27
Everest can alert you to a potential collision with a vehicle, cyclist or pedestrian in front of you and now, Intersection Assist can detect vehicles when turning27. If you don't take corrective action, the brakes can apply automatically.
Ford Everest Lane Keeping System with Road Edge Detection26 28
Designed with road-trips in mind, Everest can provide gentle steering support to help prevent the vehicle from drifting off the road.
Ford Everest Active Park Assist 2.026 29
For times when you don't want to do it yourself, by simply holding down Platinum's Park Aid button, Everest can help steer the car into position.
Ford Everest now with 9 Airbags
Evasive Steer Assist26
Ford Everest Reverse Brake Assist26 32
1. To fulfill ANCAP requirements, Everests manufactured before 12 September 2022 will require software configuration updates. The updates will be completed by Ford Dealers at the complimentary peace of mind service.
2. Standard on Sport and Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Trend. Not available on Ambiente.
3. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on other variants.
4. Standard on Trend, Sport and Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Ambiente.
5. Standard on Sport and Platinum only. Not available on Ambiente and Trend.
6. BANG & OLUFSEN© 2023 and B&O© 2023. BANG & OLUFSEN™ and B&O™ are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen Group. Licensed by Harman Becker Automotive System Manufacturing Kft. All rights reserved. Platinum model shown with after-market towing mirrors. Premium leather accented 3rd row shown. Only available on Platinum. Sync screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.
7. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC 4A features are compatible with all phones. SYNC screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.
8. Connected Built-In Satellite Navigation is a Connected Service where eligible vehicles receive 1 year of service from the Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty start date, after which time the service may cease to be available, or may be subject to a subscription fee. Users must have created a FordPass App account (terms apply), have fully activated the vehicle's FordPass Connect modem and have SYNC Location set to 'on' to use this feature.
9. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
10. Standard on Platinum only. Optional on Trend & Sport at additional cost. Not available on Ambiente.
11. Where the off-road screen feature is fitted (off-road screens only available on Everest 4x4 models and rotary selectable drive modes (SDM)).
13. Apple CarPlay™; / Android Auto™ requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android™ (as applicable) and active data service. SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
14. Wireless Charging only available with compatible phones.
15. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on Ambiente, Trend or Sport.
16. Standard on Platinum only. Optional on Trend & Sport at additional cost. Not available on Ambiente. Zone Lighting will not operate if battery charge is insufficient. The length of time that Zone Lighting will operate depends on the battery charge, the types of lights fitted to the vehicle (LED or Bulb) and other electrical loads connected to the vehicle. The system will automatically turn off after a period of time to preserve the battery's engine starting performance.
17. 10.1-inch touchscreen on Ambiente models. 12-inch touchscreen on Trend, Sport & Platinum.
18. Some drive modes only available on Trend 4WD, Sport 4WD & Platinum Models. SYNC screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.
19. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.
20. Maximum towing capacity-braked using a Genuine Ford tow pack (optional as part of a pack at additional cost). Subject to State and Territory regulations. To comply with these limits, occupants and / or luggage may need to be restricted to not exceed the GCM and GVM limits. For further details regarding passenger and luggage restrictions, please consult your authorized Ford Dealer and / or refer to the Owner's Manual.
21. The Off-Road Screen feature is only available on 4x4 models. Not available on Ambiente. 22. Standard on Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Trend 4WD and Sport 4WD. Not available on Ambiente or RWD models.
23. Maximum water wading 800mm maintaining steady speed of 7km/h or less. Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear. Do not attempt a water crossing if you are unsure of the water depth.
24. Some drive modes only available on Trend 4WD, Sport 4WD & Platinum Models. Drive modes do not need to replace the need to fit chains if required. SYNC screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.
25. To fulfill ANCAP requirements, Everests manufactured before 12 September 2022 will require software configuration updates. The updates will be completed by Ford dealers at the complimentary peace of mind service.
26. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions.
27. Intersection Assist does not detect all vehicles in intersection, pedestrians or cyclists. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for Limitations.
28. Designed for use on rural roads at speeds of 65 - 110km/h
29. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on other variants.
30. Trailer Coverage system supports conventional trailer dimensions: up to 2.4m wide (measured at trailer front) and up to 10m long from the rear of your vehicle. Drivers will need to create a profile of their trailers in SYNC to support this system.
31. Only works with a genuine factory fit Ford Tow Bar.
32. Reverse Brake Assist functions when in Reverse and travelling at a speed of 2-12 km/h (1-7 mph). Please see the Owner's Manual for precautions and limitations.
33. Tow Bar and Integrated Brake Controller optional at additional cost.
34. When using the Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, drivers must set the gain on the brake Controller unit. SYNC screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.